Have you ever been discourage? did you feel abandoned? Or did you feel your prayers are not answered?
What ever may be your own lot in this does not change God's word concerning you. Remember in His promise to us he said 'I will never leave you nor forsake you' and also said 'when you pass through fire, I will be with you and when you pass through water it will not overflow you' so why did we have all this promises? Is it not because of the day trouble that we may know that our God is also with us and if with, He is capable of bringing us out of the ugly situation and set us up in the path to fulfilment of His promises which is destiny achieved.
In His word have He said 'I know the taught I think towards to, the taught of peace and not evil, to give you a future and hope'
So today know that God is not author of evil but of peace.
So I encourage you today that no matter what you are passing through today, know that even though God is not the author of that ugly situation, but because of His love for you He is there with you and working out plans to bring you out triumphantly but He only require one thing from you ;Your trust
His word says 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart'
Are you ready to trust in Him today?
Believe me when you do so you will not regret your decision.
Comments
Post a Comment